Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Turning Point !

well, this post is all about words; yes, words... but one rule... all exctractions are from song lyrics... the "turning points."

check this out...

Leave behind your fears
Please believe
You will not falter
There's no danger here
You can breathe
In clear blue water

-- Clear Blue Water (Oceanlab)


The night I laid my eyes on you
Felt everything around me move
Got nervous when you looked my way
But you knew all the words to say

Then your love slowly moved right in
All this time oh my love where you been

I'm mesmerized in every way
You keep me in a state of daze
You're kisses make my skin feel weak
I'm always melting in your heat

-- Rapture (iio & Armin van Buuren)


I wouldn't call it time well spent
Repeating to myself again
Find comfort in an endless stream of moments
I don't even care, about the way
I feel today
Because it changes anyway
Something will make me cry or smile
Another picture on my pile

Now I'm standing close to you
It's just something that I do
When I need love to be enough
I wish love could be enough

-- Close to You (DJ Tiesto)


We argue, constantly
Disagree, about everything
Distance, nothing new for me
I feel uneasy, under this thing
Thoughts away
The heavenly

Face me, sitting in my memory,
Hold me, I remember

-- In My Memory (DJ Tiesto)


You can travel the world but you can't run away
from the person you are in your heart
you can be who you want to be
make us believe in you
keep all your light in the dark
if your searching for truth
you must look in the mirror
and make sense of what you can see...just be...

-- Just Be (DJ Tiesto)


After all they shared
How could he simply say no
After all they shared
He turned away from her to go
She said she wouldn't cry
That was really just a lie

-- After All (Delerium)


It's like rain on your wedding day
It's a free ride when you've already paid
It's the good advice that you just didn't take
Who would've thought ... it figures

-- Ironic (Alanis Morisette)


No comments: